Monday, August 15, 2011

Day One...cont...

Ok, so I am doing this diet.  It is used by body builders and consist of lots of lean protein, some veggies, ans a minimal amount of carbs.  If any of you know me, then you know that I could eat spaghetti for every meal everyday.  So, I have to tell you that I seriously am already missing my carbs.  Maybe I am just freaking out at this diet and it is all in my head.  Here is what my meals so far today have consisted of.
5 pm B- 2 egg whites
             1/2 cup grits
             Coffee with 2 equals and a 1/4 tsp crm
7 pm  2- 3 oz cold boiled chicken brst
8 pm  3- 3oz of boiled ground beef
          1 small (really small) potato
          1 cup spinach cooked

hmmmm I can't wait until this 10 days is done.  I am so joining weight watchers....lol....

2 comments:

  1. I too am doing C25K and I too am a carbaholic! Lol. I have a lot of resources provided to me by my employer but a recommendation to check out Dr. Judith Beck's CBT program helped me more than anything. And try shooting for 80-120 grams of protein daily. It will really keep you satisfied. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I'll look into it....I need some type of new plan.....lol

    ReplyDelete